*Updated on November 11, 2013 with additional documents as noted below.
Dear Fathers and Brothers:
The Ninety-Third Stated Meeting of the Presbytery of Southwest Florida will take place on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at Cornerstone of Lakewood Ranch Church in Bradenton, FL (14306 Covenant Way, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202; 941-907-3939).
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m., and the meeting at 8:30 a.m. with a Worship Service, which will be led by Cornerstone of Lakewood Ranch Church. TE John Keen, 2012 Presbytery Moderator and Senior Pastor of Seminole Presbyterian Church, will preach at the Presbytery meeting. A season of prayer will follow the Worship Service.
Lunch will be at noon, which will be provided by Cornerstone of Lakewood Ranch Church. The purpose of eating lunch together at the church is to promote fellowship among fellow presbyters.
The docket for the meeting is posted at the Presbytery website (www.swfpresbytery.org), along with the various reports and attachments. Please bring your own copy of the docket and all attachments to the Presbytery Meeting, as none will be available at the meeting.
Please note the motion that the Shepherding Committee will bring to rescind an action that was taken in the Executive Session Meeting of the Presbytery on September 14, 2013. You may find the motion in the Shepherding Committee Report.
Finally, please pray that the Lord will bless the work of our Presbytery.
Grace and peace,
Stated Clerk, Presbytery of Southwest Florida
- Draft of Minutes from 9/14/13 (added 11/11 | password protected)
- Draft of Executive Session Minutes from 9/14/13 (added 11/11 | password protected)
- Membership Rolls of SWF Presbytery (added 11/11)
- Admin Committee Report
- CE Report
- MNA Committee Report
- Shepherding Committee Report
- Candidate Committee Report (updated 11/11)
- Updated Committee Rosters (updated 11/11)
- Report of the Commission to Install Phil Woods
- Report of the Commission to Install Tom Luchenbill