Please join us at 9:30am at the September 14th meeting of the Southwest Florida Presbytery for Ministry Area Discussion Groups. The primary goal is to gather people from our various churches who are interested and/or involved in these various ministry areas, and for them to get to know one another, learn from one another, encourage one another, share ideas, joys, struggles and to pray for one another. Our hope is that each person leaves edified, encouraged and excited for continued ministry in their local church.
Here are the Ministry Area Discussion Groups for your consideration:
- Session Clerks facilitated by TE Freddy Fritz, Pastor of Tampa Bay Presbyterian Church
- Music and Worship Teams facilitated by Adam Davidson, Director of Arts & Worship at Trinity Lakeland
- Apologetics: Evangelism and the Pastor facilitated by Dr. Scott Oliphint, Professor of Apologetics at Westminster Theological Seminary
- Men’s Ministry facilitated by Dave Enslow, Director of Next Steps for Men
- Women’s Ministry facilitated by Barbara Aills
Worship will begin at 8:30am and the Ministry Area Discussion Groups will follow. All are invited to attend.